ChannelEngine & Business Central
Work smarter & more efficiently! Let your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and ChannelEngine communicate flawlessly with each other
How? With the ChannelEngine Connector, the ultimate cloud solution. Complicated? Yes, but not with the proven Tinx integration.
ChannelEngine is a powerful tool that helps retailers effortlessly sell their products on multiple online marketplaces. With a user-friendly interface and automated processes, ChannelEngine offers seamless integration for popular marketplaces like Amazon, Bol.com, and Zalando. This allows you to easily manage your product range, track inventory levels, and process orders, all from one central platform. ChannelEngine enables you to expand your online reach and increase your revenue without requiring additional management efforts.
It’s very convenient to see your online marketplaces in ChannelEngine, but how do you get the data into Business Central? By using the Tinx ChannelEngine Connector!
Connect your ChannelEngine platform to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and manage all your data in one place. Connect with all popular marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, About You, Kaufland, Carrefour, Zalando, H&M and Bol.com
Choose efficiency, save a lot of time and money with the Tinx ChannelEngine Connector!
Easily & automatically exchange data between ChannelEngine and Business Central!
Discover all integration possibilities
We always provide standard and out-of-the-box integration flows with the Tinx app, so that in no time your marketplaces via ChannelEngine are connected to Dynamics 365 Business Central
- New products in your assortment? Automatically send all product information to your webshop.
- Want to display additional product information in your webshop? Easily add new product properties such as descriptions, attributes and categories.
- Changes in stock? They’ll be online in your webshop within a minute! You determine the formulas for calculating the stock and for which locations this applies.
- A new customer registered in your webshop? Automatically create a customer card or contact with all the details in Business Central.
- Flawlessly import all marketplace orders into Business Central. How do you want to process these webshop orders in Business Central? As an order for a general customer or do you create the order for a specific customer? The choice is yours!
- Decide which order statuses get activated. Do you want to release the webshop order immediately or post it? No problem with the Tinx Connector.
- Want to keep your customer informed about the shipment status? Easily send the correct tracking information from BC to your customer.
The 10 reasons to choose the Tinx ChannelEngine Connector
- Guaranteed Up-to-Date: Tinx software follows the roadmap of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Latest API Compatibility: Software stays current with the latest ChannelEngine API version.
- Try Before You Buy: Test the software first and experience its benefits! Available as a free trial on Microsoft AppSource.
- Free 1-Hour Support: Get a free 1-hour support session after downloading the Tinx app to quickly get started with the software (BC SaaS only).
- Seamless Integration: The software works in conjunction with apps like Pebblestone, LS Retail, Aptean Food/Beverage, ITSuits fashion, TRIMIT and custom apps in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- User-Friendly Customization: No need to navigate a complex system; the user interface in Business Central is configurable and adaptable. Want to map a field differently? It’s easily done.
- Proven Software: Trusted in the market since 2004 and widely used by clients such as LFE, Clip Quality Brands, LC Designs, Nordiska RUM, Shorty’s Liquor, ColorFabb, and many more.
- Real-Time Insight: Always stay informed with real-time status updates of the software, including extensive logging and email notifications for all communication between ChannelEngine and Business Central.
- Industry-Specific Solutions: Horizontal solutions tailored for industries including Food & Beverages, Fashion, Packaging Materials, Computers & Equipment, Automotive, Sports, Outdoor & Leisure.
- Global Partner Network: A worldwide network of partners ensures localized implementation and customized support.
Download a 1-month free trial version from AppSource
Process orders much faster
Get started quickly and easily
Download a free version of the ChannelEngine Connector
Try the app for free and without any obligation! Download the Tinx app from Microsoft AppSource and install the ChannelEngine Connector in your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Connect ChannelEngine and Business Central
Create an API key in ChannelEngine and add it to Business Central.
Activate the integration processes
Determine which processes you want to activate and automate. Select the desired processes from the synchronization dashboard. Start automatic data exchange between ChannelEngine and Business Central right away.