WooCommerce & Business Central
Work smarter & more efficiently! Let your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and WooCommerce communicate flawlessly with each other
How? With the WooCommerce Connector, the ultimate cloud solution. Complicated? Yes, but not with the proven Tinx integration.
WooCommerce is a user-friendly e-commerce platform that allows you to easily set up and manage your own online store. With numerous customization options, WooCommerce is the ideal choice for new and established entrepreneurs.
Seamlessly integrate your WooCommerce webshop with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to keep all your data in sync.
Experience the convenience and cost-efficiency of single data entry. This way, you not only save time but also money.
Fenix ehf has been using the Tinx WooCommerce Connector since February 2023. This tool seamlessly connects Microsoft Business Central and WooCommerce, improving our efficiency and reducing manual errors. The Connector has a user-friendly interface and excellent customer service. We highly recommend Tinx for companies seeking a reliable integration between Microsoft Business Central and WooCommerce. Well done, Tinx team!
Þórarinn Þór, Owner, Fenix
Easily & automatically exchange data between WooCommerce and Business Central!
Discover all integration possibilities
We always provide standard & out-of-the-box integration flows with the Tinx app, so in no time, your WooCommerce webshop is linked with Dynamics 365 Business Central
- New products in your assortment? Automatically send all product information to your webshop.
- Want to display additional product information in your webshop? Easily add new product properties such as descriptions, attributes, categories, and images.
- Changes in stock? They’ll be online in your webshop within a minute! You determine the formulas for calculating the stock and for which locations this applies.
- A new customer registered in your webshop? Automatically create a customer card or contact with all the details in Business Central.
- Flawlessly import all WooCommerce orders into Business Central. How do you want to process these webshop orders in Business Central? As an order for a general customer or do you create the order for a specific customer? The choice is yours!
- Decide which order statuses get activated. Do you want to release the webshop order immediately or post it? No problem with the Tinx Connector.
- Want to keep your customer informed about the shipment status? Easily send the correct tracking information from BC to your customer.
- Selling through multiple webshops? That’s also possible with the handy multiple sales channel functionality in the Tinx Connector. Decide which customers have access to which channel. Determine which products should be available per webshop.
The Tinx team helped us to connect our WooCommerce webshop with BC. No small feat, for sure. It works perfectly, and the support to achieve this was fantastic. Thank you to Sam & Rene!
Barb Heath, Customer Experience Manager at Uriel Pharmacy
The 10 reasons to choose the Tinx WooCommerce Connector
- Guaranteed Up-to-Date: Tinx software follows the roadmap of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Latest API Compatibility: Software stays current with the latest WooCommerce API version.
- Try Before You Buy: Test the software first and experience its benefits! Available as a free trial on Microsoft AppSource; read the reviews here.
- Free 1-Hour Support: Get a free 1-hour support session after downloading the Tinx app to quickly get started with the software (BC SaaS only)
- Seamless Integration: The software works in conjunction with apps like Pebblestone, LS Retail, Aptean Food/Beverage, ITSuits fashion, TRIMIT and custom apps in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- User-Friendly Customization: No need to navigate a complex system; the user interface in Business Central is configurable and adaptable. Want to map a field differently? It’s easily done.
- Proven Software: Trusted in the market since 2004 and widely used by clients such as LFE, Clip Quality Brands, LC Designs, Nordiska RUM, Shorty’s Liquor, ColorFabb, and many more.
- Real-Time Insight: Always stay informed with real-time status updates of the software, including extensive logging and email notifications for all communication between Shopware and Business Central.
- Industry-Specific Solutions: Horizontal solutions tailored for industries including Food & Beverages, Fashion, Packaging Materials, Computers & Equipment, Automotive, Sports, Outdoor & Leisure.
- Global Partner Network: A worldwide network of partners ensures localized implementation and customized support.
Global Sales: reach new markets
Try the software first! Download a free trial version from Microsoft AppSource
Process orders much faster
Get started quickly and easily
Download a free version of the Woocommercer Connector
Try the app for free and without any obligation! Download the Tinx app from Microsoft AppSource and install the WooCommerce Connector in your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Connect WooCommerce and Business Central
Create an API key in WooCommerce and add it to Business Central.
Activate the integration processes
Determine which processes you want to activate and automate. Select the desired processes from the synchronization dashboard. Start automatic data exchange between WooCommerce and Business Central right away.