Shopify Connector for Business Central
Work smarter & more efficiently! Let your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Shopify communicate flawlessly with each other
How? With the Shopify Connector, the ultimate cloud solution. Complicated? Yes, but not with the proven Tinx integration.
Shopify is a unique e-commerce platform known for its user-friendliness and flexibility. Completely in the cloud and highly suitable for the B2C market. With intuitive tools and a wide range of themes and apps, anyone can create a customized webshop without technical expertise. It’s ideal for entrepreneurs who want to focus on running their business.
Seamlessly integrate your Shopify web store with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to keep all your data in sync.
Save time and money by opting for single data entry.
The Tinx Shopify Connector seamlessly links our Shopify webshops to Business Central. Despite the complexity of different VAT regulations between our American and European webshops, the Tinx Shopify connector effortlessly manages this. The Tinx team is excellent and optimized everything to perfection. Very satisfied and highly recommended!
Fabian Kempfer, Project Manager, Eleven Australia
Easily & automatically exchange data between Shopify and Business Central!
Discover all integration possibilities
We always provide standard & out-of-the-box integration flows with the Tinx app, so in no time, your Shopify webshop is linked with Dynamics 365 Business Central
- New products in your assortment? Automatically send all product information to your webshop.
- Want to display additional product information in your webshop? Easily add new product properties such as descriptions, metafields, collections, and images.
- Changes in stock? They’ll be online in your webshop within a minute! You determine the formulas for calculating the stock and for which locations this applies.
- A new customer registered in your webshop? Automatically create a customer card or contact with all the details in Business Central.
- Flawlessly import all Shopify orders into Business Central. How do you want to process these webshop orders in Business Central? As an order for a general customer or do you create the order for a specific customer? The choice is yours!
- Decide which order statuses get activated. Do you want to release the webshop order immediately or post it? No problem with the Tinx Connector.
- Want to keep your customer informed about the shipment status? Easily send the correct tracking information from BC to your customer.
- Selling through multiple webshops? That’s also possible with the handy multiple sales channel functionality in the Tinx Connector. Decide which customers have access to which channel. Determine which products should be available per webshop.
- Integrate your physical store (powered by Shopify POS) with BC in the same way as your Shopify webshop.
Robust connector to integrate Shopify with Business Central. Quick and easy to install, it offers many features and solutions for business-specific challenges. The support from the Tinx team is also superb!
Krister Wihinen, CFO at Puhdistamo
The 10 reasons to choose the Tinx Shopify Connector
- Guaranteed Up-to-Date: Tinx software follows the roadmap of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Latest API Compatibility: Software stays current with the latest Shopify API version.
- Try Before You Buy: Test the software first and experience its benefits! Available as a free trial on Microsoft AppSource; read the reviews here.
- Free 1-Hour Support: Get a free 1-hour support session after downloading the Tinx app to quickly get started with the software (BC SaaS only)
- Seamless Integration: The software works in conjunction with apps like Pebblestone, LS Retail, Aptean Food/Beverage, ITSuits fashion, TRIMIT and custom apps in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- User-Friendly Customization: No need to navigate a complex system; the user interface in Business Central is configurable and adaptable. Want to map a field differently? It’s easily done.
- Proven Software: Trusted in the market since 2004 and widely used by clients such as LFE, Clip Quality Brands, LC Designs, Nordiska RUM, Shorty’s Liquor, ColorFabb, and many more.
- Real-Time Insight: Always stay informed with real-time status updates of the software, including extensive logging and email notifications for all communication between Shopify and Business Central.
- Industry-Specific Solutions: Horizontal solutions tailored for industries including Food & Beverages, Fashion, Packaging Materials, Computers & Equipment, Automotive, Sports, Outdoor & Leisure.
- Global Partner Network: A worldwide network of partners ensures localized implementation and customized support.
Download a 1-month free trial version from AppSource
Process orders much faster
Get started quickly and easily
Download a free version of the Shopify Connector
Try the app for free and without any obligation! Download the Tinx app from Microsoft AppSource and install the Shopify Connector in your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Connect Shopify and Business Central
Create an API key in Shopify and add it to Business Central.
Activate the integration processes
Determine which processes you want to activate and automate. Select the desired processes from the synchronization dashboard. Start automatic data exchange between Shopify and Business Central right away.