Magento Connector for Business Central
Work smarter & more efficiently! Let your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Magento communicate flawlessly with each other
How? With the Magento Connector, the ultimate cloud solution. Complicated? Yes, but not with the proven Tinx integration.
Magento is known as a versatile open-source e-commerce platform suitable for businesses of all sizes. Known for its flexibility, scalability, and adaptability, Magento offers a wide range of features. From customizable templates to expandable extensions, it’s the perfect choice for both B2B and B2C sales.
Seamlessly integrate your Magento web store with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to keep all your data in sync.
Experience the convenience and cost-efficiency of single data entry. This way, you not only save time but also money.
Easily & automatically exchange data between Magento and Business Central!
Discover all integration possibilities
We always provide standard & out-of-the-box integration flows with the Tinx app, so in no time, your Magento webshop is linked with Dynamics 365 Business Central
- New products in your assortment? Automatically send all product information to your webshop.
- Want to display additional product information in your webshop? Easily add new product properties such as descriptions, attributes, categories, and images.
- Changes in stock? They’ll be online in your webshop within a minute! You determine the formulas for calculating the stock and for which locations this applies.
- A new customer registered in your webshop? Automatically create a customer card or contact with all the details in Business Central.
- Flawlessly import all Magento orders into Business Central. How do you want to process these webshop orders in Business Central? As an order for a general customer or do you create the order for a specific customer? The choice is yours!
- Decide which order statuses get activated. Do you want to release the webshop order immediately or post it? No problem with the Tinx Connector.
- Want to keep your customer informed about the shipment status? Easily send the correct tracking information from BC to your customer.
- Selling through multiple webshops? That’s also possible with the handy multiple sales channel functionality in the Tinx Connector. Decide which customers have access to which channel. Determine which products should be available per webshop.
We have launched our new Magento website in 4 languages with over 5000 products for both B2B and B2C. The Tinx Magento Connector assists us with product and order synchronization. Everything was achieved within time and budget. Great support and an enthusiastic team!
Rick Harink, Head of sales and operations at Clip BV
The Magento Connector is flexible for scaling up and adaptable to business needs. Since 2013 we've been working with Tinx. It's an affordable and easy-to-implement solution!
Get started quickly and easily
Vicki Brownrigg, General Manager Shortys Liquor
Download a free version of the Magento Connector
Try the app for free and without any obligation! Download the Tinx app from Microsoft AppSource and install the Magento Connector in your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Connect Magento and Business Central
Create a Bearer token in the Magento backend and enter this key to the Sales Channel page in Business Central. That’s all you have to do, to create a link between Magento and Business Central!
Activate the integration processes
Determine which processes you want to activate and automate. Select the desired processes from the synchronization dashboard. Start automatic data exchange between Magento and Business Central right away.